All images on this site are available for commercial use, subject to the issue of a Reproduction Licence and payment of a fee.
If you are interested in using any of these images for commercial purposes, either online or in print media, please contact us. In order for us to give you an accurate quote, please supply the following information:
- Your name
- The name of the organisation you represent
- Your contact details (telephone and email)
- The title/s and/or ID number/s of the image/s
- Details of the planned media and usage:
- Purpose – advertisement, editorial, promotional?
- Name of publication/s or website/s
- Size of reproduction, as a proportion of page or screen size
- Placement within publication (cover or inside page, Home or interior web page, etc)
- Number of placements, if used more than once in one publication
- Print run – how many copies?
- Geographical distribution – Country, continent, worldwide?
- Time period for usage
Licences for online use have a minimum period of one year; licences for print media can be for shorter periods. For multiple year use, discounted fees are available if paid for in advance, otherwise annual renewals at the original fee level are possible.
Like all businesses, we’re critically aware of the importance of cashflow. Bring your office to life with a stunning panorama or a series of fine art prints with our economical art rental plans. With monthly fees starting as low as 5% of the purchase price, you can give your working spaces a new lease of life without breaking the bank.
Rental terms can be as short as six months, or as long as you like. Rent for 12 months or longer, and swap your art twice a year for a continuous new, fresh look, with no additional charges.
We’ll be happy to come and photograph your office walls, and supply a mock-up of how your chosen prints will look in situ, so you can be certain how your art will look before we install it. Contact us for an obligation-free consultation and quote.
Custom printing services
We can add your company logo or special message to any print, for a professional, personalised look.
Whether for prints to be displayed in your own office, for corporate gifts or as a ‘farewell and thank you’ memento for departing staff, we’re happy to provide this service at no additional charge.
All we need is a good quality copy of your logo as a digital file, and we’ll supply a low-resolution draft of how your print/s will look, for your approval before we produce the real thing.
Contact us to discuss your needs.
Take advantage of Nick’s forty years of experience for your specific photographic needs. Whether panoramic, architectural, interiors or fine art, contact us – we’ll be happy to discuss your special project with you and supply a quote.